Weber County Library's free screenings
Friday , June 06, 2014 - 2:42 PM
The branches of the Weber County Library invite you to step inside, relax and choose a movie to fit your mood with the upcoming free screenings listed below:
• “The King and I” (1956, G) plays at 1 p.m. June 13. A widowed British schoolteacher is hired as a live-in governess to the royal children of the King of Siam in an effort to modernize his country in this Rodgers and Hammerstein musical. The screening is at the Pleasant Valley branch, 5568 Adams Ave. Parkway, Washington Terrace.
• “The LEGO Movie” (2014, PG) plays at 2 p.m. June 14. This 3-D computer-animated feature is about an ordinary LEGO mini-figure construction worker, who is accidentally identified as a special person destined to save the world. View the action at the main library, 2464 Jefferson Ave., Ogden.
• “Lemonade Mouth” (2011, G) plays at 2 p.m. June 14. Five high school freshman become friends in detention for varying reasons, and form a band that allows them to express themselves and overcome their difficulties. The musical drama will screen at the Ogden Valley branch, 131 S. 7400 East, Huntsville.
• “Hercules” (1997, G) plays at 3 p.m. June 14. A powerless Hercules must reclaim his immortality and become a true hero as he tries to outwit Hades in his quest to destroy the universe. The animated musical fantasy may be seen at the Pleasant Valley branch.
• “The Monuments Men” (2014, PG-13) plays at 7 p.m. June 18. Seven art specialists form a platoon during World War II and are asked to rescue art masterpieces from Nazi thieves and return them to their rightful owners. The action drama can be seen at the Pleasant Valley branch.
Popular in Entertainment
Ricki Noel Lander, a former dancer turned actress from Salt Lake City, is dating Robert Kraft, the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots. Lander is...
Throwing tradition out the window but keeping all the right roots, reggae-tronic-dub band Jon Wayne & the Pain is ready to bring its unique take on rock, reggae...