Local businesses combine for Fantastic, Free, Friday Block Party
Wednesday , August 13, 2014 - 3:58 PM
Standard-Examiner’s Free Block Party this Friday Night
What you need to know to go:
- When: August 15, 2014
- Time: 4-10 p.m.
- Where: Ogden Amphitheater 343 25th Street Ogden, UT Map and Directions
Whether you are a participant or a spectator, you can be sure to enjoy a grassroots block party in the heart of Ogden. Created with families in mind, the Block Party will feature Flippers Gym, Kona Karate Board Breaking, Mathnasium Trivia and Games, Live Music, BMX Bike Course and more – all at no charge.
Flippers Gym features a fun and safe environment where children can increase physical fitness, self-esteem and self-confidence by providing a positive atmosphere. Flippers will showcase gymnastics and Ninjastics (part karate, part tumbling).
You’ll see lots of great dancing from local studios and the big finish - Outrageous. You won’t want to miss this group’s performance!
So grab a friend, or pack up the kids and head downtown for an evening of summer fun. Discover a great array of local food vendors, street performers, costumed characters, live music and exhibitors with a variety of products and services that everyone will love at this year’s Free Block Party!
For a full list of the schedule of events see below or for more click this link.
- On Stage Performances:
- 4:00 p.m. Flippers Gym
- 4:30 p.m. Hawaiiki
- 5:00 p.m. Dance Image
- 5:30 p.m. Class Act from Kids are Music and Dance
- 6:00 p.m. Uke Rockers
- 6:30 p.m. The Improvables
- 8:00-9:30 p.m. Presenting Band, “Outrageous
Bring the kids and enjoy these FREE activities!
- 4:00-8:00 p.m. Inflatable Obstacle Course
- 4:00-8:00 p.m. Face Painters
- 4:30-9:00 p.m. Character Sketches
- 4:30-9:00 p.m. Flippers Gym
- 4:30-9:00 p.m. Kona Karate
- 4:30-9:00 p.m. Mathnasium Trivia
- 4:30-9:00 p.m. BMX Bike Course
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. Ogden City Fire Department
- 6:30-9:30 p.m. Characters by Dream On
- 7:00-9:00 p.m. Avenger Characters
- 8:00-10:00 p.m. Balloon Artist
PLUS! Local exhibitors, food vendors & much more!
Thanks to our sponsors:
Sign-up todayfor our E-Mail Newsletters.
Popular in Entertainment
OGDEN — Crowds of a couple hundred came out regardless of the weather for the first Festival of Colors held in Ogden. Although dark rain clouds loomed in...