Walk, wade, slide on RAMP Saturday
Friday , August 08, 2014 - 3:13 PM
The RAMP Saturday offerings for Aug. 9 include places to hike, explore, swim through or under water, and glide over water.
Here are the recreation venues and opportunities from the tax-funded program, free to all who would like to participate.
• Hill Aerospace Museum, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., 7961 Wardley Road (near Roy gate), Hill Air Force Base. 801-777-6818.
• Ice Sheet, noon-2 p.m., 4390 Harrison Blvd., Ogden. 801-778-6300.
• Ogden Nature Center, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (classes at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.), 966 12th St., Ogden. 801-621-7595. • Roy Recreation Complex/pool, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., 2150 W. 4700 South. 801-774-1050.
• Union Station Museums, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., 2501 Wall Ave, Ogden. 801-393-9886.
• Weber Pathways, trail information at www.weberpathways.org. 801-393-2304.
• Weber State University pool, noon-4:30 p.m., WSU Stromberg/Swensen Gym (upper campus), WSU, 3848 Harrison Blvd., Ogden. 801-626-6489.
Sign up for e-mail news updates.
Recommended for You
Popular in Recreation
Skiers and snowboarders of all sizes hit the mountain for the start of the resort’s 75th anniversary.
TX. correspondent Jordan Cimenski describes her journey climbing Mount Elbert in Colorado, the second highest mountain in the continental United States.