Walk, wade, slide on RAMP Saturday
Friday , August 08, 2014 - 3:13 PM
The RAMP Saturday offerings for Aug. 9 include places to hike, explore, swim through or under water, and glide over water.
Here are the recreation venues and opportunities from the tax-funded program, free to all who would like to participate.
• Hill Aerospace Museum, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., 7961 Wardley Road (near Roy gate), Hill Air Force Base. 801-777-6818.
• Ice Sheet, noon-2 p.m., 4390 Harrison Blvd., Ogden. 801-778-6300.
• Ogden Nature Center, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (classes at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.), 966 12th St., Ogden. 801-621-7595. • Roy Recreation Complex/pool, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., 2150 W. 4700 South. 801-774-1050.
• Union Station Museums, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., 2501 Wall Ave, Ogden. 801-393-9886.
• Weber Pathways, trail information at www.weberpathways.org. 801-393-2304.
• Weber State University pool, noon-4:30 p.m., WSU Stromberg/Swensen Gym (upper campus), WSU, 3848 Harrison Blvd., Ogden. 801-626-6489.
Popular Stories for Recreation
POWDER MOUNTAIN -- The Summit Group is bringing diverse ideas and shaking things up at Powder Mountain by bringing in two big name athletes. Representing warm-...
Summit brings big talent and ambition to Powder /Recreation/2014/10/23/Summit-brings-big-talent-and-big-ideas-to-Posder.html 3