Sunday , November 05, 2017 - 12:00 AM
1. “Yuri on Ice”: Normally I'm not into sports animes, but this one focuses on the ice skating and draws more attention to the skaters themselves. It gives a great description and attitude toward mental health and is LGBTQ+ representative!
2. “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood”: If anyone is looking to getting into anime watch this one! It has a great storyline and characters who really get you into the show.
3. “Code Geass”: The first anime that I watched, “Code Geass” has some great plot and character development along with some spin-offs.
4. “Bungo Stray Dogs”: A little bit more serious series but it always makes you laugh in the end.
5. “The Devil is a Part-timer!”: A hilarious anime that seriously needs a second season.
6. “Hamatora”: Plenty of unique characters and plot twists that left me hanging. Wish this one had more seasons.
• Story continues below video
7. “Blue Exorcist”: I was on the fence about this series but decided to give it a try; it’s a unique spin on a common topic. It grabbed me from the first episode.
8. “Durarara!!”: A humorous anime with a lighter tone to gangs; also an anime full of many characters who will grab your heart and make you root for them.
9. “Free! Iwatobi Swim Club”: Full of laughs and high school drama, this anime boasts a bonus — all the shirtless guys you get to see!
10. “Psycho-Pass”: This crime-thriller features amazing world-building that sucks you in. Season 1 is the best while Season 2 is hit or miss.
— Olivia Judkins, Clearfield High
Sign up for e-mail news updates.