Taggart's Grill, located up Weber Canyon past Morgan, is off the beaten path. Yet the restaurant, rich in its history and famous for its homemade food and desserts, is always busy.
Currently owned by the Tuttle family, Taggart's was originally opened by the Taggart family as a gas station in 1937. By the early 1960s, it was operating as gas station and burger joint, until it burned down later that decade.
In the early '70s, the Taggarts rebuilt what is now a small part of the current building. At the time, it was a small convenience store, which closed in 1979.