* Isn't it neat that "True Blood" continues to be oh so suspenseful? You just never know when the characters are going to confront danger -- or rip their clothes off. 10 p.m. today, HBO.
* On "The Marriage Ref," a wife is angry at her husband for his horrible habit of chewing on the remote control. Our suggestion? Industrial-grade hot sauce. 9 p.m. today, KSL Channel 5.
* Watching "Falling Skies," we continue to be amazed by Noah Wyle's dramatic transformation from mellow Dr. Carter (on "ER") to an alien-fighting macho man. Dude can act. 8 p.m. today, TNT.
* With all that Bentley drama apparently behind her, it's time for "The Bachelorette" Ashley Hebert to choose between the last two guys vying for her heart. But first some "last-chance" dates in Fiji. 7 p.m. Monday, KTVX Channel 4.
* "Take the Money and Run" is a new cat-and-mouse reality competition. In the opener, brothers hide a briefcase containing $100,000 in San Francisco and local detectives try to find it. If they don't, the contestants keep the cash. 8 p.m. Tuesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Someone apparently thinks that television just doesn't contain enough dance shows. Now comes "Born to Dance," which has choreographer Laurieann Gibson mentoring 20 contestants strutting their stuff for $50,000. 8 p.m. Tuesday, BET.
* No, we're not afraid to admit that we have a huge crush on Callie Thorne of "Necessary Roughness." And yes, we're pleased to see her continue to shine in her first lead TV role as a therapist to sports stars. 8 p.m. Wednesday, USA.
* Season 4 of "Jersey Shore" opens with our lovable dimwits setting up camp in Italy. There, they adapt to a new culture--and embrace new hookups. 8 p.m. Thursday, MTV.
* The new sitcom "Friends With Benefits," bears no relation to this summer's big-screen movie, but the premise is similar. Here, pals Ben and Sara (Ryan Hansen and Danneel Ackles) decide to enjoy sexual relations while they search for their soul mates. 7 p.m. Friday, KSL Channel 5.
* On "Torchwood: Miracle Day," the gang goes undercover and learns the shocking truth about the so-called miracle. We'd say we're dying to find out, but dying doesn't seem to be an option on this show. 8 p.m. Friday, Starz.
* The new TV film "Who Is Simon Miller?" tells the story of an unassuming geologist (Loren Dean) who mysteriously disappears. When his wife (Robyn Lively) and children frantically search for him, they're stunned to learn that he led a shadowy double life. 7 p.m. Saturday, KSL Channel 5.