* The "CMA Music Festival: Country's Night to Rock" presents highlights from the annual four-day extravaganza in Nashville, Tenn. Featured artists include, among others, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina. 7 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* Consider "Food Network Star Reunion" to be the appetizer before the main course. Season 7 highlights are reviewed over two hours, leading up to the announcement of our winner. Dig in. 7 p.m. today, Food Network.
* Our backstage passes expire tonight. "Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes" wraps up its run with Ms. O and her producers reflecting on the final episode of the iconic daytime talk show. 6 p.m. today, OWN.
* In the new TV film, "Deadly Sibling Rivalry," Charisma Carpenter ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") plays a disturbed woman who assumes her twin sister's identity after her sibling falls into a coma following a car crash. But how long can she pull off the ruse? 7 p.m. Monday, Lifetime.
* TV seems to have a thing for mysterious, identity-swapping twins these days. "The Lying Game" is a new drama series in which long-lost twins (played by Alexandra Chando) meet for the first time. Of course, trouble ensues. 7 p.m. Monday, ABC Family.
* Gordon Ramsay reveals the winner of "MasterChef." But not before putting the three finalists through one last grueling culinary challenge. 7 p.m. Tuesday, KSTU Channel 13.
* "The Hour" is a six-part drama that goes behind the scenes of a British newsroom on the 1950s and offers up a murder mystery, espionage and a juicy love triangle. Dominic West ("The Wire"), Romola Garai and Ben Whisaw star. 8 p.m. Wednesday, BBC America.
* We have a Ricky Schroder sighting. He resurfaces in "To the Mat," a TV film about a laid-back ex-wrestler who struggles to get along with the Wall Street consultant (Laura Bell Bundy) hired to save his family's down-and-out wrestling school. 6 p.m. Wednesday, CMT.
* Jane Lynch ("Glee") will host the Emmys next month, but first she'll usher us through the "Do Something Awards." It's a show that honors social activism among America's youth. 7 p.m. Thursday, VH1.
* It's a tough night for Spike (Sergio Di Zio) on "Flashpoint." He's forced to leave his dying father's bedside in order to help Team One deal with its biggest bomb threat yet. 7 p.m. Friday, KUTV Channel 2.
* Let's get ready to ruuuuuuummble! In "Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus," a gigantic shark battles a primordial crocodile from Africa. Wagering is encouraged. 7 p.m. Saturday, Syfy.