"The Glee Project" -- They came, they cried, they sang their little hearts out. But only one of them can capture the glitzy grand prize: A guest-starring role on "Glee." In the season finale, the remaining four contestants in this addictive reality series -- Alex, Samuel, Lindsay and Damian -- take to the stage one more time, hoping to impress the judges and "Glee" boss Ryan Murphy. We have no idea how it will all go down, but one thing is certain: It will be more interesting than "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie." 7 p.m. today, Oxygen.
* On "True Blood," a recuperating Sookie (Anna Paquin) envisions a world where Bill and Eric (Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard) can coexist. Then again, maybe it's just the drugs talking. 10 p.m. today, HBO.
* It's a major showdown on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" as Larry and Rosie O'Donnell vie for the affection of the same woman. And, yes, we want you to choose sides. 11 p.m. today, HBO.
* "Talihina Sky: The Story of Kings of Leon" is a stirring documentary that chronicles how three brothers and their cousin rebelled against their strict, religious upbringing in the South to become global rock stars. Included: Plenty of home video and behind-the-scenes footage. 11 p.m. today, Showtime.
* Forget "Wipeout." The contestants on "American Ninja Warrior" are required to confront incredible obstacles on Mount Midoriyama in Japan. Meanwhile, we'll make another spirited fridge run. 8 p.m. Monday, KSL Channel 5.
* The competition heats up on "America's Got Talent" as the semifinals begin with 12 acts taking to the stage in Hollywood. All this fuss, just so another singer can win the crown? 8 p.m. Tuesday, KSL Channel 5.
* "Buried Treasure" is a new reality series that has twin brothers Leigh and Leslie Keno ("Antiques Roadshow") crisscrossing the country to help people discover one-of-a-kind gems in their homes. We're guessing that our Beanie Baby collection won't impress them much. 7 p.m. Wednesday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Here's a show Indiana Jones will want to avoid. On the season premiere of "Confessions: Animal Hoarding," a collection of poorly secured -- and deadly -- snakes take over a man's bedroom. 8 p.m. Wednesday, Animal Planet.
* "Rising: Rebuilding Ground Zero" is the first in a long line of special programs pegged to the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. It chronicles the construction of a 16-acre complex on the former site of the World Trade Center. 6 p.m. Thursday, Discovery Channel.
* And you thought making your way through a crowded grocery store was a major hassle. Check out "Killer Food," a new series about people who risk their lives to put meals on the table. First up: An alligator hunter and a pair of rattlesnake butchers. 8 p.m. Thursday, Food Network.
* On "Torchwood: Miracle Day," Jack (John Barrowman) confronts a man who he thought died long ago. Meanwhile, Rex (Mekhi Phifer) has his own problems, trying to prevent all of society from collapsing. 8 p.m. Friday, Starz.
* We're betting that nothing good can come of this: On "Dr. Who," our hero looks into the face of evil when he meets Adolph Hitler in 1930s Berlin. 7 p.m. Saturday, BBC America.