HARRISVILLE -- A woman lost a storage shed and all its contents in a fire Saturday afternoon.
Julie Brown was at work when the fire started on the north side of her shed at a mobile home park at 2491 U.S. 89. A passerby called 911 when he saw smoke.
Firefighters from Weber Fire District and North View Fire Department had the blaze out in about 10 minutes, said North View Fire Capt. Gordon Flinders. Besides appliances, such as a microwave and dryer, Brown said she had family pictures and her son's old toys in the shed.