This is the flu shot clinic schedule released by Weber Morgan Health Department.
Two doses of the flu vaccine will be offered: the regular dose and the high dose flu vaccine which the latter is recommended for seniors age 65 and older for better protection against the flu. Flu shots are recommended for all ages.
For those who are homebound and unable to get to their physicians or clinics for their vaccines they can call the Weber Aging Services to obtain their flu shots. Please call 801-625-3770 and please leave your name, address, and phone number and a nurse will contact your for an appointment. People who wish to have their health insurance pay for the vaccination need to bring all their insurance paperwork with them to the clinic, an official advises.
* Sept. 19, Golden Hour Senior Center, 650 25th St., Ogden, 9 to 11 a.m.
* Sept. 21, Ogden Valley Senior Center, 131 S. 7400 East, Huntsvillle, 11 a.m. to noon
* Sept. 26, Farr West Senior Center, 1896 N. 1800 West, Farr West, 9 to 11 a.m.
* Sept. 27, South Ogden Senior Center, 525 39th St., South Ogden, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Sept. 28, Plain City Senior Center, 4375 W. 2575 North, Plain City, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Sept. 28, Roy Hillside Senior Center, 5051 S. 2000 West, Roy, 9 to 11:30 a.m.
* Sept. 29, Washington Terrace Senior Center, 4601 S. 300 West, Washington Terrace, 9 to 11 a.m.
* Sept. 29, Lake View Senior Center, 5580 W. 4600 South, Hooper, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
* Sept. 29, Fellowship Manor, 2334 Monroe Blvd., Ogden, 4 to 6 p.m.
* Oct. 4, Marriott-Slaterville Senior Center. 1570 W. 400 North, Marriott-Slaterville, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Oct. 11, Northview Senior Center, 485 E. 2550 North, North Ogden, 9 a.m. to noon
* Oct. 13, Morgan Senior Center, 50 W. 100 North, Morgan, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Oct. 13, Riverdale Senior Center, 4433 S. 900 West, Riverdale, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.