TAYLORSVILLE -- A senior LDS missionary serving in Texas has died after a trailer fire caused by an apparent gas leak in a kitchen stove.
The Deseret News reports (http://bit.ly/nceoqK ) 69-year-old Ann Baker Jones of Taylorsville died Friday after the fire Thursday night.
Officials with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said Jones and her husband Steven were living in a double-wide mobile home in a remote ranch and had been serving as part of the Texas San Antonio Mission since February.
Steven Jones was not injured in the fire.
LDS church officials said Jones is remembered as a wonderful wife and mother who was eager to serve her church.
Information from: Deseret News, http://www.deseretnews.com