* There's more trouble for McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin) on "Hawaii Five-O" as the governor assigns a new officer (Lauren German) to keep an eye on him. She could be a rival in the making, or an eventual love interest -- or both. 9 p.m. Monday, KUTV Channel 2.
* On "NCIS," a supposedly squeaky-clean Marine shows up for his homecoming party with a fatal stab wound. Gibbs (Mark Harmon) launches an investigation and is startled by the man's secret past. 7 p.m. Tuesday, KUTV Channel 2.
* Newcomer Jane Levy shines as a snarky teen at the heart of the sitcom, "Suburgatory." Her character, Tessa, has a hard time adjusting after her single dad (Jeremy Sisto) abruptly decides to move them out of Manhattan and into the land of picket fences, manicured lawns and weird neighbors. 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* "The Latino List" is a compilation of video portraits of some of the most influential Latinos in the country. Among those included: Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, former NASA astronaut Jose Hernandez, actress Eva Longoria and singer Gloria Estefan. 9 p.m. Thursday, HBO.
* The new season of "Private Practice" begins with Addison (Kate Walsh) still very much wanting a baby and Benjamin Bratt joining the cast full-time to play a fertility doctor. You do the math. 9:02 p.m. Thursday, KTVX Channel 4.
* In "Hugh Laurie: Let Them Talk," the British actor and "House" star explores the rich musical traditions of New Orleans with a tour of the city and performances of his favorite tunes. His passion flows throughout this installment of "Great Performances." 8 p.m. Friday, KUED Channel 7.
* Melissa McCarthy is on a roll. Fresh from winning her first Emmy for best actress in a comedy series ("Mike & Molly"), she takes on hosting duties on "Saturday Night Live." Lady Antebellum is the musical guest. 10:29 p.m. Saturday, CW.