* Season 6 of "Dexter" begins tonight and we have to wonder: How long can Michael C. Hall's title character keep getting away with murder? As long as the ratings hold, probably. 10 p.m. today, Showtime.
* Eddie Izzard drops by "The Good Wife" for a guest stint. He plays a queen's councilman who goes up against Alicia (Julianna Margulies) during a British court battle waged via satellite. 8 p.m. today, KUTV Channel 2.
* "A Night at the Movies: The Horrors of Stephen King" is an hourlong special that has the horror master discussing how films such as "Night of the Living Dead," "Jaws" and others influenced his writing. He also talks about what scares him. 6 p.m. Monday, TCM.
* Season 8 of "House" opens with the cranky doc (Hugh Laurie) doing some time behind bars. That's apparently what happens when you drive a car into your ex-girlfriend's home. 8 p.m. Monday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Are you ready for some football? Several NFL stars, including Clay Matthews, Drew Brees and Tony Gonzalez, visit "The Biggest Loser" to give pep talks and kick some butt. One lucky contestant is rewarded with VIP tickets to the Super Bowl. 7 p.m. Tuesday, KSL Channel 5.
* "George Harrison: Living in the Material World" is a sprawling two-part documentary from Martin Scorsese that covers Harrison's years with the Beatles, his musical influences and his spiritual leanings. Included: Interviews with Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, and plenty of never-before-seen footage. 10 p.m. Wednesday, HBO.
* It's about time. On "The Big Bang Theory," Raj (Kunal Nayyar) finally gets a love interest in guest star Katie LeClerc ("Switched at Birth"). And much to his surprise, he can actually communicate with her. 7 p.m. Thursday, KUTV Channel 2.
* On "Community," Troy and Abed (Donald Glover, Danny Pudi) move in together and invite the study group to an apartment-warming party. We're guessing that plenty of chaos ensues. 7 p.m. Thursday, KSL Channel 5.
* Anyone who watches "Nikita" knows that you don't want to make the show's butt-kicking title hero (Maggie Q) mad. So it will be interesting to see what happens when she learns that a terrorist (Simon Kassianides) she captured years ago is now working for Division. 7 p.m. Friday, The CW.
* The easy-to-ignore sitcom, "Rules of Engagement" launches its sixth season. Yeah, we can't believe it, either. 7 p.m. Saturday, KUTV Channel 2.