SALT LAKE CITY -- A toddler has suffered critical injuries after a 27-inch television fell on top of him at a Salt Lake City motel.
KSTU-TV reports (http://bit.ly/sGruxM ) the incident happened Tuesday morning at the motel where the 1-year-old boy's mother lives and works.
The mother told authorities the boy was playing with his 3-year-old brother when they bumped a dresser with a TV on top.
Salt Lake City Police Lt. Scott White says the toddler was unresponsive and taken to an area hospital.
Investigators are ruling the injury an accident and say no charges will be filed against the mother.