"Live With Regis And Kelly" -- OK, so he's not Oprah, but Regis Philbin is, nevertheless, a heavy hitter in the world of daytime television. And now, after 28 years of hosting morning chat fests, he's calling it quits. "Live" will fete the lovable crank throughout the week with some of Reege's favorite guests and friends, including David Letterman, Don Rickles, Jimmy Fallon and former sparring partner Kathie Lee Gifford. The shows will also feature musical tributes each day with the likes of Tony Bennett and Josh Groban. Philbin bows out for good Friday with special memories and surprises. He will also get a prime time send off (7 p.m. Thursday, KTVX Channel 4) when Katie Couric interviews him.
* We have a Burt Reynolds sighting. He shows up in "Reel Love," a TV film that stars LeAnn Rimes as a city girl who returns to her small-town Southern roots to care for her ailing father. 6 p.m. today, CMT.
* On "The Simpsons," Marge, Bart and Lisa have an inspiring experience at a restaurant and launch their own food blog called "The Three Mouthketeers." Dang, wish we thought of that. 7 p.m. today, KSTU Channel 13.
* A new episode of "Dexter" has our troubled antihero (Michael C. Hall) making a trip to Nebraska and dealing with a figure from his past. A very creepy figure. 10 p.m. today, Showtime.
* On "Terra Nova," Maddy (Naomi Scott) makes a horrifying discovery that could put her life in danger. OK, but can we see some more really cool dinosaurs? 7 p.m. Monday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Diane Sawyer lands another big interview on a special edition of "20/20." The veteran journalist sits down with U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and her husband, space shuttle commander Mark Kelly, who share their story for the first time since the horrific shooting incident in Arizona. 9:01 p.m. Monday, KTVX Channel 4.
* On "Raising Hope," Burt's wealthy parents (Shirley Jones and Lee Majors) announce that they're dropping by for Thanksgiving. 8:31 p.m. Tuesday, KSTU Channel 13.
* On "Suburgatory," Tessa (Jane Levy) is turning 16 and she just wants a quiet, simple party. Too bad. That's just not going to happen in suburbia. 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Fans of "American Horror Story" keep wondering when the Harmons are going to flee that house of evil. Moira (Frances Conroy) brings in a prospective buyer, but Constance and Larry (Jessica Lange and Denis O'Hare) try to foil her efforts. 11 p.m. Wednesday, FX.
* In the "Swampsgiving" special, we get to see how the Louisiana gator hunters of "Swamp People" celebrate the holiday. Warning to nature's critters: Run for your lives! 10 p.m. Thursday, History Channel.
* On "Fringe," Olivia (Anna Torv) is plagued by migraines. Funny, that's exactly what this show gives us. 8 p.m. Friday, KSTU Channel 13.
* In the TV film "Jodi Picoult's Salem Falls," a former teacher (James Van Der Beek) living in a small New England town is accused by three teen girls of sexual assault. Is it true -- or is it a modern-day witch hunt? 6 p.m. Saturday, Lifetime.