Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade -- For many of us, this week's holiday will be marked by an abundance of TV football and gastronomical gluttony. But it just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the massive march through the streets of Manhattan. Now in its 85th year, the parade again will be studded with all kinds of stars, including Neil Diamond, Mary J. Blige, "American Idol" champ Scotty McCreery, the Muppets, and, of course, Santa Claus. But the real attraction, as always, are those humongous balloon creatures, which boggle the eyes and serve as a reminder not to bloat out at the dinner table. 7 a.m. Thursday, KSL Channel 5.
* Yes, we've heard "Rolling in the Deep" so many times that it now sets us on edge, but Adele still figures to get her props during the "2011 American Music Awards." Performers include Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige and more. 7 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* Things continue to heat up on "The Good Wife" as Alicia and Will (Julianna Margulies and Josh Charles) argue a case in front of a temperamental military judge. Meanwhile, Diane (Christine Baranski) issues an ultimatum to protect the firm. 8 p.m. today, KUTV Channel 2.
* Apparently, they've given Anthony Bourdain another show. On "The Layover," the globe-trotting chef tells us how and where to chow down in unfamiliar cities when we've only got a day or two to kill. We're guessing that the airport food court is not on his list. 7 p.m. Monday, Travel.
* "You Deserve It" is a new trivia-fueled game show in which contestants try to win money for someone other than themselves. First up: A woman plays for her friend -- a recently widowed mother of two. 8:01 p.m. Monday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Better go easy on the gravy. In tonight's installment of "The Biggest Loser," our personal trainers demonstrate how to whip up a healthy holiday meal. Yes, believe it or not, it can be done. 7 p.m. Tuesday, KSL Channel 2.
* During the finals of "Dancing With the Stars," a couple of happy hoofers will be presented with one of the ugliest trophies known to man. And then they can go put their poor, tired feet on ice. 8 p.m. Tuesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* It's a big night for fans of "American Horror Story." We supposedly will finally learn the identity of the man in the black rubber suit. 11 p.m. Wednesday, FX.
* "Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas" is a brand new holiday special based on the popular "Ice Age" films. It precedes the new "Peanuts" special, "Happiness Is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown." 7 p.m. Thursday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Will she wear a turkey meat dress? Probably not, but Lady Gaga promises to show more of a down-home side of herself on "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving." It's a special that has her preparing a feast with chef Art Smith and doing a duet with Tony Bennett. 8:30 p.m. Thursday, KTVX Channel 4.
* "The Elf on the Shelf: An Elf's Story" is a whimsical new holiday special that focuses on a little guy named Chippey who is assigned by Santa to help a boy struggling to believe in the magic of Christmas. It airs right after another new special, "Hoops & Yoyo Ruin Christmas." 7:30 p.m. Friday, KUTV Channel 2.
* "Debbie Macomber's Trading Christmas" is a TV film that has a widow (Faith Ford) and a writer (Tom Cavanagh) swapping homes for the holidays. Of course, things don't go as planned and they meet potential love interests along the way. 9 p.m. Saturday, Hallmark.