SALT LAKE CITY -- An apartment building in Salt Lake City has been evacuated after a small propane tank exploded and left a man with minor injuries.
Fire officials say the man knocked over the tank in his apartment Friday night and it somehow ignited.
The explosion blew out his apartment windows and damaged a wall.
Officials say he received minor injuries and was treated at a hospital and reported to be in good condition.
KSL-TV reports a dozen units in the building were evacuated, but officials said they would be able to return later in the evening.