ROY -- Skylar Farnes scored 16 for Woods Cross as the Wildcats nabbed a 72-59 road win at Roy High Thursday night.
Woods Cross went on an 8-0 run in the game's waning minutes picking up their fifth consecutive win while dropping Roy to 5-4.
Five Wildcats logged double digit scoring with Farnes leading the way. Brady Cowley logged 13 points while Filipo Mokofisi, Hayden Grant and Mike Jacobson all contributed 11.
Brekkott Chapman drove the Roy offense with his game-high 26 points and Blake Toyn chipped in with 17.
Both teams shot nearly 80 percent from the free throw line but Woods Cross dominated from behind the 3-point arch with six goals to Roy's one.
* BONNEVILLE 58, MORGAN 55: At Washington Terrace, the Lakers sealed the game on two late free throws by Mitch Hansen and earned a non-league victory.
Quintin Larsen scored 18 points to pace Bonneville, while teammate Beck Nelson added 13.
Nelson also notched 12 rebounds. His two free throws with 12 seconds remaining gave the Lakers a lead they would not relinquish, despite a last-second attempt by the Trojans.
Jake Miles scored a game-high 26 for Morgan, while Boston Saunders added 14.
* LAYTON 59, GRANGER 33: At West Valley City, in a battle of Lancers, the kids from Layton rolled to an easy win thanks to excellent defense.
Layton highlighted the night by holding Granger to just one point in the third quarter.
Colton Green and J.T. Anderson scored 12 apiece for Layton, while Kade Peterson added 10.
In all, 12 Layton players scored at least one point.
* JUAN DIEGO 45, BEN LOMOND 41: At Draper, the Scots shot just 38 percent from the free throw line in a tight loss to Juan Diego.
Gabe Colosimo led the Screaming Eagles with 16 points and was the only player on either squad to reach double digits.
Nate Watkins had nine for the Scots and Cody Buck had eight.
Ben Lomond broke out to a 15-9 lead in the first quarter, but was outscored 27-14 through the middle quarters.
* LOGAN 62, ELKO, NEV. 45: At Logan, the Grizzlies took a 36-16 lead into halftime and never glance back at their visitors from the west.
Luke Falk scored 17 for Logan and teammate Jorgan Larsen added 13.
The disciplined Grizzlies went 16-for-17 at the free throw line.
Hayden Schenck had 21 for Logan.
* WEBER 56, WEST 47: At the JNF's Hoops Classic at Salt Lake Community College, the Warriors held to a one-point lead at halftime, but put the game away by outscoring the Panthers 22-13 in the fourth.