Bear spray empties church
Monday , January 09, 2012 - 3:40 PM
ANCHORAGE, Alaska-- Authorities in Alaska say a church congregation in Anchorage evacuated Sunday morning services because of a carbon monoxide scare that turned out to be bear spray someone shot off in the basement.
KTUU reports (http://bit.ly/AzN6Y2 ) 200 people fled Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church due to the strange smell and irritated throats.
Firefighters ventilated the church with fans. Anchorage police are investigating.STORY:201201090026Bear spray empties church/National/2012/01/09/Bear-spray-empties-church.html-1