Tuesday , March 18, 2014 - 10:32 AM
ANCHORAGE, Alaska-- Authorities in Alaska say a church congregation in Anchorage evacuated Sunday morning services because of a carbon monoxide scare that turned out to be bear spray someone shot off in the basement.
KTUU reports (http://bit.ly/AzN6Y2 ) 200 people fled Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church due to the strange smell and irritated throats.
Firefighters ventilated the church with fans. Anchorage police are investigating.
Sign up for e-mail news updates.