"Frozen Planet" -- There's no better way to chill out in front of the TV than with this breathtaking seven-part documentary series that provides an up-close-and-intimate view of wildlife in the Arctic and Antarctic. A follow-up to the international nature hits "Planet Earth" (2006) and "Life" (2009), "Frozen Planet" was filmed over four years by camera crews who meticulously captured hours of spectacular footage amid icy terrain. Episode 1, "The Ends of the Earth," introduces viewers to surfing penguins, courting polar bears and hunting whales. Alec Baldwin narrates. 9 p.m. today, Discovery.
* Maybe Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) isn't the Miss Goody Two Shoes we thought she was. On "Once Upon a Time," her Storybrooke incarnation gets arrested in connection with Kathryn's murder. And in the fairy tale world, she sets out to kill the Evil Queen. 7 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* We certainly have no objection to the return of Michael J. Fox on "The Good Wife." His character, shrewd attorney Louis Canning, is back to take on Alicia (Julianna Margulies) in court, where their spirited battles always make for good TV. 8 p.m. today, KUTV Channel 2.
* The bodies just keep piling up on "The Walking Dead," which wraps up its riveting second season with more death and gruesome zombie destruction. Our advice: Don't watch on a full stomach. 7 p.m. today, AMC.
* The glitzy cheese-fest known as "Dancing With the Stars" waltzes back into prime time as 12 new celebrities take to the ballroom floor. Among those hoping to avoid spraining their ankle or pulling a hamstring are Melissa Gilbert, Jaleel White, Gladys Knight, Martina Navratilova and Donald Driver. 7 p.m. Monday, KTVX Channel 4.
* After two long years, the young ladies of Rosewood finally come face-to-face with "A" on the season finale of "Pretty Little Liars." But before they meet their evil tormentor, they must endure another game of cat-and-mouse during a masquerade ball crammed with killer costumes. 9 p.m. Monday, ABC Family.
* What, no luau? On "The Biggest Loser," our remaining contestants head to Hawaii, where they'll be challenged to stick to their diets while on vacation. Oh, that's just mean. 7 p.m. Tuesday, KSL Channel 5.
* In the new sitcom "Bent," Amanda Peet stars as a single mom and no-nonsense lawyer, who hires a free-spirited contractor (David Walton) to redo her kitchen. Naturally, friction develops between these polar opposites -- along with some romantic sparks. 8 p.m. Wednesday, KSL Channel 5.
* After a highly successful sneak peek in January, the fantastical, but emotionally affecting drama, "Touch," settles in for its midseason run. Kiefer Sutherland stars as a single father struggling to make sense of his troubled son (David Mazouz), a mathematical savant who refuses to speak. 8 p.m. Thursday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Are you on pins and needles for the season finale of "Project Runway All Stars"? Expect plenty of drama as the final three designers present their collections for the scrutiny of Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman. 7 p.m. Thursday, Lifetime.
* The Devil made him do it. On "Supernatural," Sam (Jared Padalecki) lands in a mental hospital after Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino) drives him mad. We really hate it when that happens. 8 p.m. Friday, The CW.
* On the sitcom "How to Rock," Kacey (Cymphonique Miller) gets pranked by Molly (Samantha Boscarino) at an inopportune time, so the band pulls a revenge prank. Unfortunately, it doesn't go quite as planned. 7 p.m. Saturday, Nickelodeon.