"The Hunger Games" is a worldwide phenomenon written by an incredible author, Suzanne Collins.
We're less than a week away from the much anticipated movie that hits theaters on Friday. The film, based on the first book of Collins' triology, stars Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss and Josh Hutcherson as Peeta.
While the anticipation continues to kill us all, let's test your Hunger Games knowledge and see just how much you know about the 74th Hunger Games.
Caution: There may be spoilers ahead.
1. Who does Katniss go hunting with in the woods?
2. How many times is the name "Katniss Everdeen" put into the bowl of names for the reaping?
3. Name the two people who visit Katniss and give her something before she is taken to the Capitol.
4. What is Cinna's theme idea for Kattniss' outfit for the opening ceremonies?
5. What does Peeta do when the games are about to begin and what does it do to Katniss?
6. What does Katniss get from the cornucopia pile and what is inside?
7. Who does Peeta team up with during the games that makes Katniss feel super mad and betrayed?
8. What does Katniss push down on the Careers while they were sleeping and who showed it to her?
9. What does Katniss do for Rue when she dies and what does District 11 send to her for doing it?
10. What is the rule change that Caesar Flickerman announced?
11. Where does Katniss find Peeta after he is injured by the Careers?
12. Who hid inside the Cornucopia at the feast the Gamemakers set up to give each tribute something they needed?
13. How many times do Katniss and/or Peeta get sponored?
14. What/who do the Muttation "wolves" represent?
15. How do Katniss and Peeta react to the Gamemakers taking back the rule change?
Let's find out how you did:
2. 20 times
3. Peeta's dad (the baker) gives her cookies and Madge (the mayor's daughter) gives her the Mockingjay pin.
4. "The girl who was on fire."
5. He looks at her and shakes his head and distracts her from getting to the Cornucopia.
6. An orange backpack with a sleeping bag, some night-vision glasses, dried beef, an empty water bottle and crackers. She also gets a piece of plastic but it wasn't in the backpack.
7. The Careers
8. A Tracker Jacker nest; Rue warns her.
9. Covers her in flowers and District 11 gives her a loaf of bread.
10. Two tributes can win if they are from the same district.
11. Camouflaged in the mud.
13. Five. Katniss gets the burn medicine, the bread and the sleepy syrup for Peeta. Peeta gets broth. And together they get a feast.
14. The tributes that have already died.
15. They decide that if they both can't win, then neither one will. So they put poisonous berries in their mouths and then Caesar says they both win and they spit them out.
10-15 correct -- Winner of the games!
5-9 correct -- Killed during the games
0-4 correct -- Killed at the Cornucopia
So, how did you rank -- did you win, or were you killed at the Cornucopia? Make sure you share this quiz with your friends and remember, the premiere of "The Hunger Games" is coming Friday.
And "may the odds be ever in your favor."
Morgan Sewell is a junior at Bonneville High School. She loves Justin Bieber, makeup and fashion. Email her at email@example.com.