Firefighters respond to smoke at Weber Human Services building

Mar 27 2012 - 10:36am

Images

Firemen respond to reports of smoke at a Weber Human Services building in Ogden Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The building was evacuated while firemen investigated.(MATTHEW ARDEN HATFIELD/Standard-Examiner)
Firemen respond to reports of smoke at a Weber Human Services building in Ogden Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The building was evacuated while firemen investigated.(MATTHEW ARDEN HATFIELD/Standard-Examiner)
Firemen respond to reports of smoke at a Weber Human Services building in Ogden Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The building was evacuated while firemen investigated.(MATTHEW ARDEN HATFIELD/Standard-Examiner)
Firemen respond to reports of smoke at a Weber Human Services building in Ogden Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The building was evacuated while firemen investigated.(MATTHEW ARDEN HATFIELD/Standard-Examiner)
Firemen respond to reports of smoke at a Weber Human Services building in Ogden Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The building was evacuated while firemen investigated.(MATTHEW ARDEN HATFIELD/Standard-Examiner)
Firemen respond to reports of smoke at a Weber Human Services building in Ogden Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The building was evacuated while firemen investigated.(MATTHEW ARDEN HATFIELD/Standard-Examiner)
Firemen respond to reports of smoke at a Weber Human Services building in Ogden Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The building was evacuated while firemen investigated.(MATTHEW ARDEN HATFIELD/Standard-Examiner)
Firemen respond to reports of smoke at a Weber Human Services building in Ogden Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The building was evacuated while firemen investigated.(MATTHEW ARDEN HATFIELD/Standard-Examiner)

OGDEN -- Firefighters responded to a report of smoke Tuesday morning at an auxiliary building at the Weber County Human Services offices.

The call came in to the Ogden Fire Department about 8:45 a.m. and the building at 238 27th St. was evacuated while firefighters searched for the cause of the smoke.

At this time fire officials believe the smoke came from an electrical short in a space heater.

No injuries were reported and there was no indication of damage to the building.

 

 

From Around the Web

  +