* "Titanic at 100: Mystery Solved" is a special that has scientists, archaeologists, engineers and imaging experts joining forces to determine just how the famous ship sank. Have they not heard about the iceberg? 9 p.m. today, History Channel.
* Tonight brings the debut of "NYC 22," because, well, prime time just doesn't have enough cops shows. This one focuses on a group of badge-wearing rookies who patrol the mean streets of New York. Leelee Sobieski and Adam Goldberg head the cast. 7 p.m. today, KUTV Channel 2.
* As the fifth and final season of "Eureka" opens, the Astraeus crew crash-lands right back into the quirky little town. Only now, it's four years later and they have to adapt to lots of strange changes. The episode precedes the Season 2 opener of "Lost Girl." 7 p.m. Monday, Syfy.
* "Private Practice" moves to a new night, but that doesn't mean things will get any less bleak. As Erica's (A.J. Langer) condition worsens, Cooper and Charlotte (Paul Adelstein, KaDee Strickland) try to prepare young Mason (Griffin Gluck) for the worst. 9 p.m. Tuesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Guest-star alert: Chloe Sevigny drops in on "Law & Order: SVU." She plays a woman at the center of an abduction case that becomes increasingly complicated -- and shocking -- as Detective Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and the others investigate. 9 p.m. Wednesday, KSL Channel 5.
* "Revenge" fans, your long wait is finally over. The suspense-thriller returns with a new episode that finds an old flame unexpectedly re-entering Victoria's (Madeleine Stowe) life and at least temporarily distracting her from Daniel's (Josh Bowman's) problems. 9 p.m. Wednesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Duck and cover! "Kathy" is a new talk show featuring Kathy Griffin, who loves nothing more than to skewer celebrities, politicians and her own friends. Says the brazen, flame-haired comedian, "It will hurt, America, but in a good way." 11 p.m. Thursday, Bravo.
* "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" is a new reality series that follows the former "Beverly Hills 90210" star as she and her family move from Los Angeles to a seven-acre farm in central California. Apparently, she wants a more simple and quiet life -- as viewers all over America look on. 7 p.m. Friday, CMT.
* A special edition of "20/20" takes viewers on an exploratory ride down Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. For decades, the iconic 22-mile road has played host to the wildly gifted and tragically desperate, many of whom fail to find a Hollywood ending to their stories. 8 p.m. Saturday, KTVX Channel 4.