LAYTON -- The Weber Warriors clinched a share of the Region 1 boys soccer championship with an impressive 6-0 victory over Northridge on Tuesday.
Tyler Murdock had four goals and an assist, and the senior-laden Warriors spread the offense around.
Jaden Bybee and Dylan Rumsey also scored goals, while Parker Dixon tallied four assists and Zac Dixon and Bybee also chipped in with assists.
Coach Jan Swift also credited Zach Barker with playing well in defense, while Joe Wheelwight posted the save in goal.
* SYRACUSE 4, FREMONT 2: At Plain City, the Silver Wolves led 2-0 after 20 minutes, but the Titans' Kyle Coffee led his team on a comeback with three goals on the day.
Gunner Burrell and Hayden Spencer scored early for Fremont, with Justin Arrington assisting on the second score.
Syracuse battled back to tie things up with 10 minutes to play, then added a couple of late tallies.
Brandon Carrillo had the Titans' other goal.
* BONNEVILLE 1, MOUNTAIN CREST 1 (2OT): At Hyrum, the Lakers and Mustangs remained locked in a draw after double overtime.
Gage Woodward gave Bonneville the lead in the first half but Bo Zaccaria notched the second-half equalizer for Mountain Crest and no one else could find the net.
* LOGAN 3, ROY 2: At Logan, Damien Dibble scored twice but the Royals fell to the Grizzlies late.
* BOX ELDER 2, SKY VIEW 1: At Smithfield, Jon Beukers scored a pair of goals as the Bees picked up a win on the road.
* CLEARFIELD 3, WOODS CROSS 2: At Clearfield, Cam Spafford scored the winning goal while Stocken Larsen scored twice and assisted on Spafford's goal.
* BEN LOMOND 5, TOOELE 0: At Ogden, Luis Zarate and Ricardo Godinez each scored twice for the Scots at home.
Javier Zarate earned the shutout for Ben Lomond and Juan Garcia added a goal.
* OGDEN 8, MORGAN 0: At Morgan, the Tigers rolled to a Region 11 title with help from of four goals in a span of six minutes in the first half.
Josue Valtierra scored twice in that stretch and Eric Calderon and Lyden Egbert each added goals between the seventh and 13th minute for Ogden, which led 7-0 at halftime.
Pablo Sanchez, Ulises Acosta, Roque Ceja and Scott Lund also scored and Auggie Garcia earned the shutout.
Dayton Wright had three assists and Ceja had two more.
Ogden coach Sterling Castle said his team is thrilled to win the Region 11 championship in its first year since returning to 3-A.
"It's meant a lot to the seniors especially," Castle said. "Their freshman year, we went to the semis (in 3-A), then we spent two years in 4-A in a very difficult region. Now they're going to the postseason. They had a little bit of determination this year."