"The Voice" -- For weeks, we've endured blind auditions and battle rounds and a guy named Pip. Heck, we even put up with Cee Lo Green's weird love affair with a cat -- just to find someone who really makes our chairs swivel. Now, that huge investment of time finally pays off as this popular singing competition airs its Season 2 finale and crowns a winner. Host Carson Daly will hand over a $100,000 check and a recording deal to the lucky contestant, but not before what surely will be two hours of excessive bloat. 8 p.m. Tuesday, KSL Channel 5.
* That panting and gasping you hear is coming from the last contestants in "The Amazing Race." Ah, but the finish line -- and a great big wad of cash -- is in sight as our weary globe-trotters enter the season finale. 7 p.m. today, KUTV Channel 2.
* If laughter is, indeed, the best medicine, expect all your nagging ailments to disappear during "The Comedy Awards." The second annual event celebrates humorous contributions to film, TV and the Internet. 10 p.m. today, Comedy Central.
* Sherlock," one of the main attractions of the "Masterpiece Mystery!" series, returns with the first of three new installments. In this episode, our brainy sleuth (Benedict Cumberbatch) and Dr. Watson (Martin Freeman) are drawn to a blackmail case involving a crafty dominatrix (Lara Pulver). 8 p.m. today KUED Channel 7.
* Guest-star alert: Martha Stewart plays herself on the Season 1 finale of "2 Broke Girls." She's hosting a fashion gala that Max and Caroline (Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs) view as the perfect opportunity to get the domestic diva to taste their cupcakes. 7 p.m. Monday, KUTV Channel 2.
* Get your motor runnin' and head out on the highway for "The Devil's Ride." It's a new reality series about an actual California-based motorcycle club. 11 p.m. Tuesday, Discovery Channel.
* Break out the Fast Passes. On "Modern Family," the entire Pritchett clan heads for Disneyland. Sounds ultraexpensive, but we figure they got a break on tickets, considering the show airs on a network owned by Disney. And ... well, you get the picture. 8 p.m. Wednesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" ends its 12th season -- and first with Ted Danson -- with what could be a politically sensitive case. It centers on the murders of three people whose bodies were found just a few blocks from a campaign dinner. 9 p.m. Wednesday, KUTV Channel 2.
* On the Season 5 finale of "The Big Bang Theory," Howard (Simon Helberg) is determined to marry Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) and still make his long-anticipated trip into space. That sends the gang scrambling to arrange a wedding before liftoff. 7 p.m. Thursday, KUTV Channel 2.
* Election Day has finally arrived on "Parks and Recreation" and the city council race between Leslie (Amy Poehler) and her brain-dead rival (Paul Rudd) is neck-and-neck. As Leslie's Pawnee posse awaits the outcome, they reflect on what the future may hold. 8:30 p.m. Thursday, KSL Channel 5.
* "Common Law" is a new cop show with an "Odd Couple" vibe. It stars Michael Ealy and Warren Kole as bickering detectives who are forced into couples therapy by their boss in an attempt to salvage their crumbling relationship. 11 p.m. Friday, USA.
* It's tanks for the memories on "Tanked," the kooky series about a family business that manufactures some of the largest, most offbeat aquariums in the world. In this episode, the crew reviews some of their favorite moments of the season. 7 p.m. Saturday, Animal Planet.