"Desperate Housewives" series finale -- The week is stuffed with season finales, so many that we couldn't squeeze them all in. But we weren't about to ignore the swan song of a milestone show. "Desperate Housewives," which is ending its eight-year run, clearly was past its prime a long time ago. But that doesn't take away the fact that it was a ratings blockbuster and cultural phenomenon back in 2004 when it introduced us to the women of Wisteria Lane. The "splashy" two-hour finale revolves around Bree's (Marcia Cross) murder trial, Renee's (Vanessa Williams) impending wedding, Susan's (Teri Hatcher) secret attempt to sell her house and Mrs. McCluskey's (Kathryn Joosten) preparations to deal with the final stages of her lung cancer. A couple of familiar faces will also return for the farewell episode: Katherine Mayfair (Dana Delany) and the late Mrs. Huber. 8:01 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* The season finale of "Survivor: One World" airs and you know what that means: We find out which ruthless castaway outlasted everyone else for 39 days on a blasted island without resorting to cannibalism. 7 p.m. today, KUTV Channel 2.
* One poison apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch, but it sure can cause more than acid reflux for Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) on "Once Upon a Time." As Chapter 1 of this cheesy-yet-magical fairy tale ends, expect some dramatic twists and more sinister scheming from the Evil Queen (Lana Parrilla). 7 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* Will irreverent shock jock Howard Stern fit in as a judge on "America's Got Talent"? Or will he turn the family-friendly summer hit into a pile of bile? We'll find out when the craziness resumes for Season 7. 7 p.m. Monday, KSL Channel 5.
* At last, we'll learn the identity of Barney's (Neil Patrick Harris) future bride during an eventful two-part season finale of "How I Met Your Mother" that features a flash-forward to his wedding day. But no matter what year it is, we have a hard time believing that the skirt-chasing cad will ever get hitched. 7:30 p.m. Monday, KUTV Channel 2.
* Break out the roses and warm up the hot tub. A new season of "The Bachelorette" opens with its first single mom -- Emily Maynard -- as leading lady. Fans will recall that Maynard dodged a bullet by the name of Brad Womack when the couple broke off their engagement soon after Season 15 of "The Bachelor." 8:31 p.m. Monday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Devotees of "NCIS: Los Angeles" get to double their pleasure when the action drama expands to two hours for its season finale. And if that's not enough, expect a rollicking car chase and a "shocking" cliffhanger to top it all off. 8 p.m. Tuesday, KUTV Channel 2.
* It's Mother's Day on the Season 1 finale of "Suburgatory" and Tessa (Jane Levy) feels left out as the neighbors celebrate in over-the-top style. Also, Alicia Silverstone continues her guest arc as George's (Jeremy Sisto) new squeeze. 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* "Person of Interest," one of TV's more engaging new dramas, closes out its season with an episode that has Reese (Jim Caviezel) coming to the aid of a psychologist (Amy Acker) whose life is in peril. Maybe if things work out, she can do something to get inside this guy's head and figure him out. 8 p.m. Thursday, KUTV Channel 2.
* During May sweeps, the Grim Reaper always seems to be lurking about. Expect him to show up in the "game-changing" season finale of "Grey's Anatomy" as a cast regular is expected to pass on to the great OR in the sky. 8 p.m. Thurdsay, KTVX Channel 4.
* The emotional roller coaster that is "Supernatural" has the Winchester boys (Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles) setting out to wreak vengeance on their most formidable enemy: Dick Roman (James Patrick Stuart). The episode follows the turbo-charged season finale of "Nikita." 8 p.m. Friday, The CW.
* Before Andrew Garfield takes over the role at the cineplex this summer, you may want to relive "Spider-Man 3" (2007) and watch Tobey Maguire battle Sandman, Venom and the New Goblin. Then again, you may want to get out of the house and check out "The Avengers" one more time. 7 p.m. Saturday, KTVX Channel 4.