LAYTON -- Broadview University in Layton on Friday will host a series of free workshops on career preparation.
* Resume writing, 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
* Grant writing, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
* Etiquette and professionalism, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
* "Why Am I Still Unemployed," 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
* Computers and email for beginners, 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
* Local author book signing, 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
* Diabetes presentation, 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
Broadview University in Layton is at 869 W. Hill Field Road. Call 801-660-6000 for information.