"American Idol" -- Power ballads. Teen divas. "Goosies." Randy Jackson's hideous jackets ... We've experienced it all in this, the 11th season, of prime time's most popular talent competition. But now, it's finally time to crown a champion. After the final two contestants face off on Tuesday, they'll have to suffer through a horrendously bloated two-hour finale the following night before hearing the verdict. Our prediction? Confetti will fall and someone will cry. 7 p.m. Wednesday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Chart-topping pop artists get their props at "The 2012 Billboard Music Awards." Among the scheduled performers are Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood and LMFAO. "Modern Family" stars Julie Bowen and Ty Burrell are our hosts. 7 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* The reality bloodbath that is "The Celebrity Apprentice" comes to an end tonight, and for the first time the two remaining contestants -- Clay Aiken and Arsenio Hall -- must work together on the final challenge. Yeah, like that should go smoothly. 8 p.m. today, KSL Channel 5.
* OK, so his bedside manner left a lot to be desired, but Hugh Laurie's cranky title character in "House" kept us entertained for eight offbeat seasons. The acclaimed show comes to an end with one last medical mystery. A retrospective special precedes the finale. 7 p.m. Monday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Graduation -- the day "Glee" fans have both anticipated and dreaded -- is finally here. The Season 3 finale has the crooning kids of McKinley High donning their red caps and gowns and contemplating what the future holds for them. 8 p.m. Tuesday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Who will waltz off with the ugly disco-ball trophy? We'll find out tonight as "Dancing With the Stars" caps off its 14th season by naming its winning couple. Then fans can spend the summer speculating on what celebrities might return for the show's all-star edition next fall. 8 p.m. Tuesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* "Revenge," indeed, has been sweet all season as it became the most buzzed-about network series. Now, comes a season finale that reportedly places several characters in peril and a stunning revelation that will provoke Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) to go on a revenge quest of her own. 9 p.m. Wednesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Just because America was crying out for yet another music competition, we now have "Duets." It's a series that has professional pop singers Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Nettles, John Legend and Robin Thicke going on a search to find undiscovered singers to join them as partners. 7 p.m. Thursday, KTVX Channel 4.
* It's time to bust a move -- or many moves -- as "So You Think You Can Dance" returns for another summer run. The show debuts, then moves to its regular Wednesday slot starting May 30. 7 p.m. Thursday, KSTU Channel 13.
* In the documentary "Paul Simon's Graceland Journey: Under African Skies," the pop singer marks the 25th anniversary of his "Graceland" album by revisiting the making of the record and the controversy over his decision to work with South African musicians. 11 p.m. Friday, A&E.
* The guys have their man caves. How about "Mom Caves"? On this episode, a busy wife and mother gets a big surprise when part of her home is converted to replicate a Hawaiian retreat. 9:30 p.m. Saturday, HGTV.