The Davis School District has announced the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program. Free lunch will be available to attending children 18 years of age and younger.
Lunch will be served Monday through Friday, at the following schools through Aug. 3.
* Doxey Elementary, 944 N. 250 West, Sunset
* Holt Elementary, 448 N. 1000 West, Clearfield
* North Davis Jr. High, 835 S. State St., Clearfield
* Fremont Elementary, 2525 N. 160 West, Sunset
* Washington Elementary, 340 W. 650 South, Bountiful
* Whitesides Elementary, 233 Colonial Ave., Layton
* Crestview Elementary, 185 West Golden, Layton
All of the above schools will serve lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., with the exception of North Davis Jr. High, which will serve lunch from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
In addition, Doxey Elementary will offer a migrant breakfast from 8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Monday through Thursday -- specifically serving children of migrant workers enrolled in the migrant program -- through July 19.
Meals will not be served July 4 and July 23-24 in observance of the holidays.