A number of residents in Weber and Davis counties are receiving reverse 911 calls warning of fire dangers and restrictions.
A call going out to South Ogden and Ogden residents tells of a ban on open fires and fireworks east of Harrison Boulevard throughout city limits.
Those two cities both have additional restrictions, the call states.
Reverse 911 calls to North Ogden and Pleasant View outline restrictions of fireworks east of Mountain Road, north of 3300 North to the Ogden Brigham Canal and on the north side of the canal to the north county line.
Weber Fire District has issued restrictions for the Upper Valley, Uintah Highlands and all unincorporated areas.
"Please visit your city's website for additional information, or contact your local fire officials," say calls to Weber County residents.
Layton's reverse 911 calls tell of aerial fireworks restrictions in these areas:
* East of 2000 East from the south city limits to Cherry Lane.
* East of Fairfield Road north of Cherry Lane to Church Street.
* East of Church Street from Fairfield Road to Highway 193.
* East of 2400 East from Highway 193 to the north city limits.
* North of 3450 North to the city limits, east of 2000 East.
Layton has designated Andy Adams and Sandridge parks for the safe use of approved aerial fireworks.
Residents can also check their city's website for information.