"Dallas" season finale -- We were quite skeptical when we learned of plans to revive the popular 1980s soap. But the cable reboot won us over by blending some original flavor -- J.R. (Larry Hagman), Bobby (Patrick Duffy) and Sue Ellen (Linda Gray) -- with a bunch of pretty young newbies who have some actual acting chops. Alas, the guilty pleasure ends way too soon with an episode that brings a health crisis and the exposure of long-buried secrets. Take heart, though. "Dallas" already has been renewed for a second season. 7 p.m. Wednesday, TNT.
* The Summer Olympics moves into its second week in London, where all eyes will be on Jamaican speedster Usain Bolt as he pursues another gold medal in the marquee 100m race. Also: gymnastics, diving and beach volleyball. 6 p.m. today, KSL Channel 5.
* On "The Newsroom," the staff cuts short an anniversary party to rush back to work when Charlie (Sam Waterson) gets an anonymous tip about an important development that will be the subject of a televised speech by the president. 11 p.m. today, HBO.
* A new episode of "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" has Guy jetting off to Hawaii to sample local dishes. And we're still wondering: How can we get a gig like that? 8 p.m. Monday, Food Network.
* The "Hard Knocks" documentary series is back to take viewers behind the scenes of an NFL training camp. This season, the cameras follow the Miami Dolphins and new head coach Joe Philbin. 11 p.m. Tuesday, HBO.
* "Final Witness" reviews the case of Nina Reiser, a Russian-born doctor who went missing from her home in Oakland in September 2006 and how testimony from a surprise witness proved fruitful. Reiser's friends and mother are among those interviewed. 9:02 p.m. Wednesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* "Wipeout" delivers a hillbilly-themed episode that features a county fair and contestants known as the Critter Snatcher and the Bug Muncher. To celebrate, we're breaking out the moonshine. 8 p.m. Thursday, KTVX Channel 4.
* On "Burn Notice," Michael (Jeffrey Donovan) agrees to let the FBI arrest him as part of a plot to take down a vicious Boston mobster. Meanwhile, Jesse and Pearce (Coby Bell, Lauren Stamile) resort to blackmail to obtain some information on a gun sale. 10 p.m. Thursday, USA.
* On the season finale of "Common Law," Wes and Travis (Warren Kole, Michael Ealy) are determined to get back on the good side of Dr. Ryan (Sonya Walger), so they finally share the story about what landed them in therapy. 11 p.m. Friday, USA.
* "The Boogeyman" sounds like a cheese-tastic way to spend a Saturday night. It stars Eddie McClintock ("Warehouse 13") as a frantic sheriff out to subdue a supernatural creature that has gone on a rampage. Emmy voters, take note. 7 p.m. Saturday, Syfy.