Community Nursing Services is offering flu and pneumonia vaccine at locations throughout Weber County this week.
Times, dates and locations are:
* Noon to 1 p.m. today, Marriott-Slaterville Senior Center, 1570 W. 400 North.
* 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Plain City Senior Center, 4375 W. 2575 North.
* 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Washington Terrace Senior Center, 4601 S. 300 West.
* 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, South Ogden Senior Center, 525 39th St.
* 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, Fellowship Manor, 2334 Monroe Blvd. in Ogden.
The cost is $25 for the flu shot and $50 for the pneumonia shot. Insurance reimbursements also may be used.
Shingles shots will not be given.
Flu shots also are available for home-bound individuals unable to get to their doctor. They may call 801-589-8859 for this service.
For information, residents may call the above number or Weber-Morgan Health Department at 801-399-8814 or 801-399-7250.