OGDEN — The Tigers swept crosstown rival Ben Lomond 29-27, 25-20, 25-21 on Tuesday at Phil Russell Basketball Court for their first Region 11 victory.
Chloe Oki had 10 kills, one assist, five digs and six service points; Tori Brown had nine kills and two block assists; Madi Kramer had eight kills and eight service points; Mary Naylor had eight kills, one dig and one service point; setter Clara Call had 21 assists, one kill and 14 service points; and libero Taelynn Abrego had 11 digs, three kills and four service points for Ogden (6-9 overall, 1-6 league).
The Scots are 6-21, 3-4.
• morgan def. grantsville 25-18, 25-18, 25-9: At Morgan, the Trojans’ Cassidee Lish had nine kills, five aces and 12 service points; Katie Peterson had two kills, eight aces and 17 service points; McKenzie Schenk had seven kills; freshman setter Jorry Randall had 18 assists; and Amanda Porter had 10 digs for two-time defending state 3-A champion Morgan (10-3, 7-0), which went 3-3 in the gold division of last week’s Beach City Invitational at La Jolla, Calif.
• stansbury def. bear river 25-9, 25-21, 25-23: At Stansbury Park, the Bears dropped to 4-14, 1-6.
• Sky view def. box elder 25-19, 25-21, 25-20: At Brigham City, Bees freshman Ellie Bennett had six kills; Mallory Mueller had five kills and two solo blocks; and setter Mitzi Munns had 15 assists, five kills and one block assist for Box Elder (10-13, 1-2).
• Mountain Crest def. Bonneville 27-25, 25-19, 14-25, 25-20: At Washington Terrace, the Lakers fell to 7-9, 1-2.
• Logan def. Roy 25-14, 25-14, 25-15: At Logan, the Grizzlies swept the Royals (2-13, 0-3).
• Clearfield def. East 25-16, 25-20, 25-17: At Clearfield, the Falcons’ Jordan Estheimer had six kills; Kennedy Elwell had five kills; and Taylor Spaulding had one solo block and three aces for Clearfield (4-20, 1-2).
• st. joseph def. concordia prep 25-9, 25-10, 25-12: At St. Joseph High, the Jayhawks’ Britt Sederholm had 12 kills, one dig and six aces; Daniele Shinaut had eight kills and two digs; Audra Thurston had five kills and one solo block; setters Bailey Pacheco and Emily Jackson combined for 21 assists; and libero Mady White had five digs and three aces for St. Joseph (12-0, 6-0).