Here's the top 10 list of why Governor Herbert does not deserve another term:
10) He received over $80,000 in campaign donations from the same company chosen to do the I-15 construction project.
9) Under his watch, $13 million was given to a company not to do the I-15 construction project.
8) He welcomes special interest groups, i.e., ALEC into our State Capital to write legislation for their personal business agendas.
7) He signed off on the unconstitutional federal land grab bill and is willing to spend millions on a law suit we can't win.
6) He didn't veto the 2011 GRAMA legislation only to be repealed because of public outcry.
5) He has an open-door policy with Gayle Ruzicka, Eagle Forum, anytime she wants.
4) He has a closed door policy to those asking for a moment of his time to deliver the petition with over 30,000 signatures and letters from Utah citizens telling him to veto the sex-ed bill.
3) He wants to appoint to regulatory commissions the same people that need to be regulated.
2) He favors the oil, gas and coal industry, you know the big campaign donors, over the protection of our scenic beauty and the outdoor tourist industry.
1) Utah ranks dead last in per-pupil spending.
Paul and Sandy Krueger