Monday is the deadline for voter registration, just in time to start the Utah early voting period on Tuesday.
People can register at their respective county clerk’s office or online at vote.utah.gov.
Voters must register at least 15 days before the Nov. 6 general election, according to Lt. Gov. Greg Bell’s website. That’s Monday.
In order to register, voters must have either a Utah driver’s license or state identification with a valid address.
Voters must be already registered to participate in early voting, which begins Tuesday and runs through Nov. 2, according to vote.utah.gov.
Early voting will be held in Weber County at:
• Marriott-Slaterville City Hall, 1570 W. 400 North;
• North Ogden City Offices, 505 E. 2600 North;
• Ogden Valley Branch Library, 131 S. 7400 East, Huntsville;
• Roy Municipal Building, 5051 S, 1900 West;
• the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Blvd., Ogden; and
• the South Ogden Municipal Building, 3950 S. Adams Ave.
In Davis County, early voting will be at:
• the Davis County Courthouse, 28 E. State St., Farmington;
• the LDS Bountiful Regional Center, 835 N. 400 East, North Salt Lake;
• the Clearfield library, 62 S. 1000 East;
• the Syracuse Community Center, 1912 W. 1900 South;
• the Layton library, 155 N. Wasatch Drive;
• Bountiful library, 725 S. Main St.;
• the Centerville library, 45 S. 400 West; and
• and Kaysville City Hall, 23 E. Center St.
In Morgan County, early voting will be held in the Morgan County Courthouse’s council room, 48 W. Young St., Morgan.
In Box Elder County, early voting will take place at the Box Elder County Courthouse, 1 S. Main St., Brigham City, and at the Tremonton Senior Center, 510 W. 1000 North.