WASHINGTON TERRACE — The Weber County Democratic Central Committee will meet at 10 a.m. sharp Saturday at the Pleasant Valley Library, 5568 S. Adams Ave. in Washington Terrace, for a post-election discussion.
The meeting is open to the public, and those interested in the Democratic Party are invited and requested to attend.
Those interested should RSVP to Democratic Party Secretary Turner Bitton at
801 564-3860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among the proposed agenda items:
• Formation of new auxiliary organizations and caucuses.
• Appointment of standing committees.
• Discussion of proposed constitutional amendments.
• Debrief and discussion of election results.
• Appointment of new executive officers.