KAYSVILLE -- Abel Porter salvaged a less-than-stellar game with a basket late in Thursday night's non-league basketball game.
And with it, the Davis Darts' record remains unblemished.
Davis shook off the rust of a 13-day layoff to post a crazy 46-43 victory over Olympus in the Darts' home gym.
Olympus had the ball with 15 seconds to play and the game knotted at 43. As the Titans worked for a final shot, Porter poked the ball free near midcourt. He had just enough time to collect and heave the ball toward the basket.
The 3-point basket sent the fans into a frenzy.
Braden Koelliker led the Darts with 13 points and 11 rebounds, while Cole Hally scored 11 and added eight rebounds. Jesse Wade added 10.
Olympus jumped out to an 18-9 lead after one quarter and the Darts spent much of the next couple of quarters to get back in the game.
Davis helped its cause with a 9-of-12 effort at the foul line.
Jaren Jones led the Titans with 14 points.
* NORTHRIDGE 58, DESERT PINES 54 (OT): At St. George, the Knights won a nail-bitier at the Dixie State College tournment.
Down 14-7 after one quarter, Northridge outscored the Nevada team 17-5 to take the halftime lead.
Maple Mountain was able to outscore Northridge by eight in the fourth quarter to send the game to overtime but Northridge was too much in the extra period.
The Knights had four players score in double digits led by Preston Christensen who scored 16 points.
Dallas Bond added 15, Jacob Bigler added a dozen and Jesse Armistead chipped in with 10 points.
Nate Guymon scored 18, KJ Hall scored 13 and Josh Phelps scored 12 to lead Maple Mountain.
* WEBER 55, HIGHLAND 52: At Provo, the Warriors came back from a third-quarter deficit to post their seventh win with no defeats.
Hayden Schenck scored 21 points to go with seven assists and five steals. The Warriors tallied 16 steals in the game, with Jaren McKnight adding five steals to go with his 10 points. Garrett Beckey chipped in with 11 points and four steals.
The Warriors shot 73.3 percent from the field in the seacond half.
Stefan Gonzalez led the Rams with 17 points, while Austin Anderson added 13 points.
* CLEARFIELD 56, ELKO, NEV. 33: At Salt Lake City, the Falcons won their third straight with a strong defensive effort at the Panther Tournament.
Clearfield outscored the Nevada team 34-15 after halftime.
Kyler Moore led the way for Clearfield with 19 points while Marquis Jones added 14.
* HERRIMAN 61, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 53: At Salt Lake City, the Eagles hung tought but fell in the end.
Herriman earned a victory in the Panther Holiday Classic thanks to solid play from Francis Bernard who scored 22 points.
Preston Sill led Layton Christian with 20 points. Duce Namazi scored 17 points and added six assists. Colin Greenhill scored nine points and pulled down 12 boards.
* BOUNTIFUL 65, LOGAN 62: At Salt Lake City, the Braves won a shootout at the West High tournament.
Bountiful came out firing on all cylinders and its 15-point halftime lead was too much for Logan to overcome.
Sam Merrill led the Braves with 26 points, including three 3-pointers.
Tyler Brimhall scored 21 to lead Logan.
* AMERICAN FORK 41, VIEWMONT 39: At St. George, Brayden Harris hit a basket with about 15 seconds left to give American Fork the lead at the Dixie State tourney.
Daniel Nyman led the Cavemen with 11 points while Jarom Tye scored a game-high 15 points for the Vikings in the loss.