SANTAQUIN -- A Utah man died in an RV fire that police believe was ignited by a deep fryer used to cook a turkey.
Santaquin Police Chief Dennis Howard says the adult man was alone in an RV when he turned on a propane-powered turkey roaster base to keep him warm.
He went to sleep and the floor caught fire. The fire blocked his path to the door and he died inside.
Howard said investigators believe the victim is 43-year-old Tim Davis. They are waiting on DNA tests to confirm his identity.
His family did not know he was in the RV. Howard said the man forced his way into the RV, which had been put away for the winter in a storage lot behind his mother's house.