FARMINGTON -- A 22-month-old boy is in good condition after being flown by helicopter to Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City on Saturday after choking on a potato chip.
Farmington Police Sgt. Dave Quinley said paramedics responded to the call around 12:50 p.m. and found the toddler blue from lack of oxygen.
Paramedics worked on the boy on the way to the hospital, and by the time they arrived, the boy was breathing again and had regained his normal color, Quinley said. The boy is expected to make a full recovery.