FARMINGTON -- The Johnny Rockets restaurant here was evacuated Saturday night after a small electrical fire.
Farmington Fire Department Chief Guido Smith said the fire, at 875 W. Promontory Road, was caused by faulty electrical components. When crews arrived around 7:50 p.m., they found smoke and evacuated the restaurant.
Crews were able to locate and isolate the fire in about 30 minutes, Smith said. Firefighters from South Davis Metro Fire, Kaysville and Layton also responded as a precautionary measure because of the potential for loss if the fire got out of hand.
Johnny Rockets will remain closed until the electrical problem is fixed, Smith said. There was no significant damage to the restaurant and no injuries.