SALT LAKE CITY -- Investigators say a small wildfire in the hills near the University of Utah hospital was caused by fireworks.
The Salt Lake City Fire Department says the brush fire started late Monday night about one half mile up a hill east of the hospital.
It burned about 15 acres before a crew of 40 firefighters put it out. They had to drag hoses up the mountain to douse the fire.
No buildings were damaged.
Salt Lake City fire investigators said Tuesday afternoon that the fire was likely set by fireworks.