The shutdown deal passes:
Voted yes: 52 Democrats, 27 Republicans, 2 Independents
Voted yes: 198 Democrats, 87 Republicans
What is in the deal
* The government would be opened and funded through Jan. 15 and the debt ceiling raised through Feb. 7.
* Measures would be added to ensure that those receiving health insurance subsidies are eligible for them.
* A new House-Senate committee would issue long-term budget recommendations by Dec. 13.
What federal workers need to know:
* Federal workers would hear from their managers about when to return to work.
* Furloughed workers would receive back pay under the deal, although timing is uncertain.
* Workers who got unemployment benefits would be required to pay them back.
Source: The Washington Post