Electrical fire quickly extinguished in Brigham City home

Jan 13 2014 - 10:37pm

Images

(Stock image)
(Stock image)

BRIGHAM CITY -- An electrical fire was limited to $10,000 to $15,000 in damages thanks to quick action by Brigham City and Corinne firefighters Monday night.

Rick Bosworth, Brigham City public information officer, said the 7:30 p.m. incident in a home near 30th South and 300 West was a fire that started with electrical wiring behind a bathroom wall.

He said the fire spread to insulation in the attic before fire crews could extinguish it.

He said no injuries were reported in the blaze that displaced a family for a few hours.

From Around the Web

  +