KeyBank invites clients, employees and community members to join in the fight against hunger by supporting the food, product and donation drive being held to benefit Utah Food Bank and 10 other Utah food pantries.
Donations will be accepted until Friday. Top of Utah branches include:
- Bountiful, 562 S. Main St.
- Clearfield, A-2 Freeport Center.
- Layton, 999 N. Hill Field Road.
- North Salt Lake, 1065 N. U.S. 89.
- Ogden at 3775 Wall Ave.; 2491 Washington Blvd.; 21 N. Harrisville Road; and 3565 Harrison Blvd.
- Roy at 5201 S. 1900 West.
Donations will support the Bountiful Community Food Pantry.
To find out if these branches are collecting specific items or to learn more about making donations, call Dixie Smith at 801-297-5833.
According to a news release, donations of money are especially welcome, as the Utah Food Bank can turn a $1 donation into $7 worth of food and services.