CLEARFIELD -- North Davis Junior High students were evacuated for the second time in a week due to a fire alarm.
Students, staff and faculty were evacuated when the smoke alarm went off about 2:20 p.m., on Tuesday, after a smoke detector tripped the alarm, said North Davis Fire District Deputy Chief Mark Becraft .
On May 2, students, staff and faculty were also evacuated after a smoke detector tripped an alarm when a motor in the heat duct system burned up, Becraft said.
Becraft said school district officials will be trouble shooting in the next few weeks to see what the main problem is and correct it.
"But the school's fire protection system is working and working well," he said.