Buying a caring, thoughtful holiday present is easy. Buying a monumentally stupid one ... that's an art. Did you get one of these, the top five silly presents of 2010?
1. THE NUDIST TEDDY BEAR: The acclaimed Vermont Teddy Bear Co. offered a "Birthday Suit Bear" this season. This uninhibited little fellow wears a removable "bear skin" suit and comes with "I Love Skinny-Dipping" temporary tattoos and the next three copies of The Bulletin, the official publication of the American Association for Nude Recreation.
2. GARMENT BODY BAG: What's more shocking: That the L.A. County's Coroner's office has an online gift shop? Or that the gift shop sells luggage that resembles a body bag?
3. TATTOOS FOR THE ELDERLY: First of all, I don't like to say "elderly." I prefer the term "Facebook-challenged." Still, there's something old-school about this gift that brought a smile to my soon-to-be wrinkled face, especially the temporary tat with a scooter that simply reads "Born to Ride."
4. THE PILLOW TIE: The only tie Dad will ever love. People might be fooled by the silk blend and stylish designs on front. But simply access the inflate valve hidden on the back of the tie, gently inflate the secret pillow, and it's naptime. One size fits all, and it supports a 25-pound head!
5. HOT GUYS WITH BABY ANIMALS 2011 CALENDAR: Santa Claus can't hold a candle to Santos, a buffed-up, bare-chested lothario holding a cuddly little lamb -- and his equally hot friends.