* It's a big ending for "Big Love." In the series finale, Bill (Bill Paxton) worries about planning for his family's future just in case he lands in jail. 10 p.m. today, HBO.
* On "Secret Millionaire," motivational speaker James Malinchak will need all the motivation he can muster in order to live for a week on just $44 in Gary, Ind. The former steel town has been hit hard by the economic meltdown. 7 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* Don't blush, but the talk on "The Real Housewives of Orange County" turns racy tonight. After Alexis, Gretchen and Peggy spend a day shopping, they spill some bedroom secrets over dinner. 8 p.m. today, Bravo.
* On "How I Met Your Mother," Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) finally meets his father and, as it turns out, he looks a lot like John Lithgow. 7 p.m. Monday, KUTV Channel 2.
*"Triangle: Remembering the Fire" is a documentary recalling a fire at the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory in New York that killed 146 employees. It helped bring about safer conditions in the workplace. 10 p.m. Monday, HBO.
* Tom Bergeron and Cynthia McFadden are your hosts for "Best in Film: The Greatest Movies of Our Time." It's a special that reveals the results of an online poll featuring categories like best action film, best chick flick, greatest quotes, best screen kiss and more. 8 p.m. Tuesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Our vote for the funniest kid on television goes to Atticus Shaffer, who plays Brick on "The Middle." In Wednesday episode, the little guy starts a neighborhood information stand, charging $1 per inquiry. 7 p.m. Wednesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* As Steve Carell's stint on "The Office" winds down, we're expecting some major story developments. One comes on this episode when Michael finally asks Holly (Amy Ryan) to marry him. 8 p.m. Thursday, KSL Channel 5.
* Let the celebration begin. Season 3 of "Jersey Shore" mercifully comes to an end. But the joy will be short-lived as Snooki and the gang return soon for a season in Italy. 8 p.m. Thursday, MTV.
* In "The Suite Life Movie," Zack and Cody Martin (Dylan and Cole Sprouse) participate in a research project that studies twins. Unfortunately, the project puts their lives in danger. 6 p.m. Friday, Disney Channel.
*"Norm MacDonald: Me Doing Stand-Up" is a new one-hour special that has the subversive comedian letting loose and riffing on everything from shameful sex and serial killers to cheese sandwiches. 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Comedy Central.