* On "Secret Millionaire," Internet tycoon John Ferber makes do with a welfare-level income for six days while living on Skid Row in Los Angeles. Some homeless people are in for a big, happy surprise. 7 p.m. today, KTVX Channel 4.
* Brace yourself for a mind-numbing onslaught of programs pegged to April's royal wedding. For starters, there's "William & Kate: Inside the Royal Wedding," an hourlong special that promises a behind-the-scenes look at preparations for the big event. 8 p.m. today, TLC.
* A rare gathering of former presidents -- Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush -- is the highlight of "All Together Now: A Celebration of Service." It's a gala that salutes those who perform public service and volunteer work. 7 p.m. Monday, KSL Channel 5.
* Emmy-winner Edie Falco returns for a new season of "Nurse Jackie," the dark comedy about a caregiver whose bedside manner is less than stellar. It airs just before the Season 3 debut of "United States of Tara." 11 p.m. Monday, Showtime.
* "Frontline" delivers a timely report with "Money and March Madness." Correspondent Lowell Bergman examines how the NCAA basketball tournament has become a cash cow, generating enormous dollars for everyone except the players themselves. 9 p.m. Tuesday, KUED Channel 7.
* If you miss Dana Delany as much as we do, you'll want to check out "Body of Proof." It's a new procedural drama that has Delany solving crimes as a tough-minded medical examiner. 9:01 p.m. Tuesday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Pretty women in mud. That's the highlight of this week's episode of "America's Next Top Model," which features a photo shoot in which the contestants get down and dirty. 7 p.m. Wednesday, The CW.
* Meredith and the "Grey's Anatomy" gang go all "Glee" on us tonight with a special musical episode. Songs performed by the cast include "Chasing Cars," "How to Save a Life," and "The Story." 8 p.m. Thursday, KTVX Channel 4.
* Ever wonder how the moose head mounted on the wall of your favorite diner got there? The new series, "Taxidermy USA," focuses on the people who create art out of dead creatures. 8 p.m. Thursday, Discovery.
* "Camelot" is an ambitious new serialized take on the legend of King Arthur. Jamie Campbell Bower plays the youthful commoner who learns he's the heir to the English throne when a wizard named Merlin (Joseph Fiennes) comes calling. 8 p.m. Friday, Starz.
* Is your bracket in tatters by now? The college basketball season enters its last weekend as the Final Four teams take to the court in Houston, with championship dreams dancing in their heads. 4 p.m. Saturday, KUTV Channel 2.