* Former "Everwood" co-stars Emily VanCamp and Treat Williams reunite in "Beyond the Blackboard." It's a Hallmark Hall of Fame drama based on a true story about a first-time teacher struggling to educate homeless children in a makeshift classroom. 8 p.m. today, KUTV Channel 2.
* As Season 2 of "Treme" opens, the recovery efforts in New Orleans continue. Fourteen months after Katrina, crime is on the rise and the city's embattled cops have all they can handle. 11 p.m. today, HBO.
* "Royally Astounding: 30 Defining Days of the Monarchy" is a new special that profiles the royal family with an emphasis on 30 key dates in the three decades since the wedding of Charles and Diana. 8 p.m. today, TLC.
* Anxiety is mounting on "Nurse Jackie" as our troubled title character sees her pill stash run low. Prepare yourself for an outbreak of panic attacks and cold sweats. 11 p.m. Monday, Showtime.
* In a new 90-minute episode of "Glee," the club learns a lesson in self-acceptance through the music of Lady Gaga. Meanwhile, Lauren and Quinn (Ashley Fink, Dianna Agron) duke it out for prom-queen honors. 7 p.m. Tuesday, KSTU Channel 13.
* The parade of "American Idol" imitators continues with "The Voice," a new singing competition with a new gimmick: Contestants audition without being seen, leaving the panelists to judge them solely on their vocal talent. 8 p.m. Tuesday, KSL Channel 5.
* As if television hasn't done enough to get you pumped up for the big event across the pond. Now, Matt Lauer and Meredith Vieira host "Inside the Royal Wedding," a special that goes behind the scenes to examine the preparations and profile the key people making it all happen. 7 p.m. Wednesday, KSL Channel 5.
* And you thought it would never last. "South Park" opens its 15th season as the shenanigans continue for Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny and their potty-mouthed pals. 8 p.m. Wednesday, Comedy Central.
* There's no avoiding it anymore. Michael Scott (Steve Carell) makes his exit from "The Office." We're expecting an uncomfortable mix of laughter and tears. 8 p.m. Thursday, KSL Channel 5.
* Luxury maternity gowns and a cooler that fits into a golf bag are just a couple of ideas pitched on the latest episode of "Shark Tank." Alas, we're still seeking that robot who will do our yard work while we veg out on the couch. 7 p.m. Friday, KTVX Channel 4.
* It's time for Season 2 of "Kick Buttowski." We don't know much about this guy, but he sounds like someone you don't want to mess with. 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Disney Channel.