"Smallville" -- The 10 seasons that this superhero saga spent on the air seemed to have passed faster than a speeding bullet. And now, it's time to bid farewell via an epic two-hour series finale in which young Clark Kent (Tom Welling) moves closer to fulfilling his destiny as the Man of Steel. Series producers are promising plenty of big moments and surprise twists. Longtime fans, of course, are most excited over the return of Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor, who hasn't been on the show since May 2008. No amount of kryptonite could keep us away. 7 p.m. Friday, The CW.
* It's prom time for the bratty teens of "90210," and you know what that means: Lots of drama and at least one trip to the hospital. 7 p.m. Monday, The CW.
* It's Destiny's final voyage as "Stargate Universe" brings the space adventure to a close with its series finale. Let's hope those pesky drones get what's coming to them. 7 p.m. Monday, SyFy.
* The uproarious "Raising Hope" offers a "My Name Is Earl" reunion of sorts as Ethan Suplee and Jaime Pressly guest star as the Chances' bickering neighbors. Seems that their arguments are being picked up by Hope's baby monitor. 8:01 p.m. Tuesday, KSTU Channel 13.
* Rita Wilson guest stars on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" as a naive mom who defends her teen son after he is found asleep naked in the apartment of a woman who doesn't know him. Sounds like it's time to call in Benson and Stabler. (Mariska Hargitay, Christopher Meloni). 9 p.m. Wednesday, KSL Channel 5.
* We're expecting a bloody good time during the Season 2 finale of "The Vampire Diaries," where that whole vampire-vs.-werewolf thing builds to a suspenseful climax. The season finale of "Nikita" follows. 7 p.m. Thursday, The CW.
* On the Season 11 finale of "CSI," Langston (Laurence Fishburne) finally confronts notorious serial killer Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin) in the house where his killing spree began. Don't expect them to share small talk and snuggle on the couch. 8 p.m. Thursday, KUTV Channel 2.
* The solid rookie season of "Blue Bloods" concludes with Frank (Tom Selleck) attempting to topple the Blue Templar, the mysterious cabal of rogue cops that has been up to no good. 9 p.m. Friday, KUTV Channel 2.
* "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" (2007), the third entry in the adventure saga, might get you fired up for the next chapter on the big screen this summer. Or it might remind you how convoluted, bombastic and tedious this seasick series has become. 7 p.m. Saturday, KTVX Channel 4.